Silver Hare Stud Earrings
Beautiful Leaping Hare stud earrings crafted entirely by hand from sterling silver; each Hare is cut from silver sheet using a jeweller's saw.
The earrings have sterling silver posts that are soldered on (not glued) and silver butterfly scrolls for backs.
The earrings are polished to a high shine and the back of the studs are finished with a matte brushed effect.
In Celtic traditions, Hares and Rabbits are associated with moon deities and signify rebirth or resurrection and are considered symbols of fertility.
These gorgeous studs would make a ideal gift for anyone who loves Hares or nature!
- The Hares measure 15mm x 8.5mm approx
- Made from 1mm silver sheet
- Cut from sterling silver sheet and polished to a mirror shine
- The earrings are handcrafted by me in my little studio
- Your jewellery will arrive in a beautiful Saturnalia gift box
As these earrings are made by hand there may be slight variations to each piece; a wonderful feature of handmade jewelry!