A beautiful wire wrapped Fire Opal bracelet designed with colourful, AAA quality, Ethiopian Opal rondelles and a central Opal ball.
The Opals are faceted and wonderfully fiery with lots of colourful flashes! I have wire wrapped these gorgeous Opals together in 14k gold filled wire and the bracelet fastens with a 14k gold filled spring ring.
* The Opal beads measure 3.5mm-4mm approx.
* The Opal ball measures 4mm approx
* The bracelet fastens with a 14k gold filled spring ring
* A 14k gold filled extender chain is available in 2" or 1"
Your jewellery will arrive in a beautiful Saturnalia Jewellery gift box.
✨ Please note! The bracelet sizes available are the total length from end to end including the clasp - please contact me if you have any questions about choosing the correct length.
✨ How to Choose the Right Size Bracelet?
*Your bracelet size is not the same as your wrist size
* You can measure a bracelet you already own, or use a soft measuring tape to determine your wrist’s size. Alternatively, use a ribbon or strip of paper to drape around your wrist then simply lay flat and measure to determine your wrist’s size. When you have used one of these methods to calculate your wrist size add ½ – 1 inch (1.5cm – 2.5cm) depending on how snug or loose you would like your bracelet to fit. Use this final measurement to select the ideal size bracelet. If your preferred size is not listed, please contact me so we can discuss your requirements in more detail.
✨ Opals are said to encourage inner growth, inspire originality and boost creativity and help you to see your full potential.✨
💎 HOW TO CARE FOR ETHIOPIAN OPAL JEWELLERY **Ethiopian Opals are natural gemstones that require some special care to maintain their internal fire & colourful flashes. Ethiopian Opals (unlike Australian Opals) are “hydrophane” - this means that they like to absorb moisture and when they do their appearance will change and they can lose their colour and turn brown. Ethiopian Opals can be dried out and their colour should return once dried, however this depends on how much moisture they absorbed. To maintain your Opal jewellery; pieces must be kept away from water and moisture, never swim, bathe or shower while wearing Opal jewellery and protect the Opals from dampness and moisture by always returning the jewellery to its Saturnalia box when not being worn. A care sheet will be included with every piece of Opal jewellery. If you have any questions regarding the care of Opal jewellery, please send me a message.**
✨ What is 14k Gold Fill?
✨ Please do not confuse gold fill with gold plate! Gold filled has literally 100% more gold than gold plate. Gold filled (or rolled gold) comprises a solid layer of gold (14k) permanently bonded to a base metal. It is very hard wearing and under normal wear the gold will not peel or flake, unlike gold plate, and so it is a more economical alternative to pure gold.
Please note that photos are deliberately magnified to show the detail of each piece, so please be aware that items will look larger in the pictures than in real life. Please carefully read the description where accurate sizes will be listed!*