Blue Ceylon Sapphire Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver
Natural gemstone stud earrings are designed with bright blue Sapphires and paired with sterling silver six-claw settings.
The blue Ceylon Sapphires are genuine, earth-mined, stones.
The gems are 100% natural; and the stones are neither colour enhanced nor glass-filled.
The earrings have butterfly scrolls for backs which are also sterling silver.
✨ These beautiful earrings are perfect to wear everyday, perfect for a special occasion or give as a wonderful gift to someone special! ✨
* The Sapphires measure 4mm.
* Country of Origin - Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
* The earrings are 14mm long including the posts
* Total carat weight is 0.4 cts (0.20 cts each stone) approx
* Sapphire is the birthstone for September
* Sapphires are the gemstone gift for the 45th Wedding Anniversary
* Your earrings will arrive in a beautiful Saturnalia gift box.
✨ Processing & Shipping Information
* We post Monday to Friday and will send your jewellery securely packaged and in a beautiful gift box.
* Our processing time is 1-3 business days.
* Standard Tracked & Insured Shipping is Free on orders over £100!
** UK orders are sent via ‘Royal Mail - Signed For’ - 1-2 working days delivery
** International orders are sent with Royal Mail Tracked & Insured; A signature will be required upon delivery - 7-10 working days delivery - Please expect shipping delays due to the pandemic.
** Express Shipping upgrades are available at checkout - 2-3 working days delivery
✨ Our postal boxes are made from recyclable cardboard and we use biodegradable packing peanuts, composed of starch, that can be composted or dissolved in water! If you have any questions please send me a message.