Zambian Emerald Stud Earrings in 14k Gold Fill
These chic studs are designed with Zambian Emeralds and paired with 14k gold filled four-claw settings.
The lustrous Emeralds are genuine, earth-mined, gemstones, they are natural and have not been treated.
Zambian Emeralds are known for their glowing green colour that has a slight bluish tinge.
The earrings have butterfly scrolls for backs which are also gold fill.
✨ These beautiful earrings are perfect to wear everyday, perfect for a special occasion or give as a wonderful gift to someone special!
- The Zambian Emeralds measure 4mm.
- The earrings are 14mm long including the posts
- Total carat weight is 0.5 cts (0.25 cts each stone)
- Emerald is the birthstone for May
- Your earrings will arrive in a beautiful Saturnalia Jewellery gift box.
✨ Gold filled" (or "rolled gold") comprises a solid layer of gold (14k) permanently bonded to a base metal. Gold Fill has literally 100 times more gold than gold plated items. It is very hard wearing and under normal wear the gold will not peel or flake, unlike gold plate, and is commonly used as a more economical alternative to pure gold.
✨ Processing & Shipping Information
- We post Monday to Friday and will send your jewellery securely packaged and in a beautiful gift box.
- Our processing time is 1-3 business days.
- Standard Tracked & Insured Shipping is Free on orders over £100!
- UK orders are sent via ‘Royal Mail - Signed For’ - 1-2 working days delivery
- International orders are sent with Royal Mail Tracked & Insured; A signature will be required upon delivery - 7-10 working days delivery - Please expect shipping delays due to the pandemic.
- Express Shipping upgrades are available at checkout - 2-3 working days delivery
✨ Our postal boxes are made from recyclable cardboard and we use biodegradable packing peanuts, composed of starch, that can be composted or dissolved in water! If you have any questions please send me a message.