Natural Zambian Stacking Ring in 9ct Gold or Sterling Silver.
These lustrous, glowing Emeralds are 100% natural, earth-mined, gemstones and have not been treated or colour enhanced.
The elegant Emerald ring looks beautiful on its own for an understated touch of gold or stack together with other gold gemstone rings to complete your unique style.
The 1.2mm ring band can be smooth or have a hammered finish - choose from the drop down menu above.
*** The solid gold spacer ring shown in picture 2 is listed separately***
Both the Gold & Silver ring are crafted from 100% recycled precious metals and are handmade by me in my little studio.
If your size is not listed please send me a message.
* The Emerald measures 3mm approx
* The ring band measures 1.2mm
* The ring band can be hammered or smooth.
* Emerald is the birthstone for May
* Eco friendly - 100% recycled metals used
* This listing is for 1 Emerald gold ring only - spacer rings listed separately
* The ring is under the required weight for hallmarking but can be hallmarked (at London Assay office where we are registered), for an additional cost. Please send me a message for further details. Your ring will arrive in a beautiful Saturnalia Jewellery box ready for gifting.