Natural Zambian Emerald Stacking Ring in Mixed Metals or Sterling Silver.
Zambian Emeralds are know for their glowing, intense green colour with a touch of blue. These lustrous Emeralds are 100% natural gemstones and have not been treated or colour enhanced. These vibrant gemstones are absolutely gorgeous!
The 4mm Emerald ring looks striking on its own or stack it with other rings for a more dramatic look!
2 finishes available - sterling silver ring and silver setting or choose a mixed metal option of silver ring and 9ct gold setting for a subtle touch of gold.
The 1.5mm ring band can be smooth or have a hammered finish - choose from the drop down menu above.
Both the Gold & Silver rings are crafted from 100% recycled precious metals and are handmade by me in my little studio.
***Production time for the mixed metal ring is 1-2 weeks, as they are made to order and will require hallmarking at the London Assay office, where we are registered. The Sterling Silver Emerald rings fall under the required weight for hallmarking so silver rings will be shipped within 3-5 working days.***
* The Emeralds measures 4mm approx
* The ring band measures 1.5mm
* The ring band can be hammered or smooth
* Emerald is the birthstone for May
* Eco friendly - 100% recycled metals used
* This listing is for 1 Emerald ring only
* The Sterling Silver Emerald ring is under the required weight (7.78g) for hallmarking but can be hallmarked (at London Assay office where we are registered), for an additional cost. Please send me a message for further details. Your ring will arrive in a beautiful Saturnalia Jewellery box ready for gifting.
Free Worldwide Tracked & Insured shipping!