Natural Salt & Pepper Diamond Stacking Ring in Solid 9ct Gold.
The sparkly Salt and Pepper Diamond is bezel set and is available in 3 finishes - solid gold ring and gold setting, Sterling Silver ring & silver setting or choose a mixed metal option of silver ring and 9ct gold setting for a subtle touch of gold.
The ring looks beautiful on its own for an understated look or stack together with other gold gemstone rings to complete your unique style.
The 1.2mm ring band can be smooth or have a hammered finish - choose from the drop down menu above.
Both the Gold & Silver ring are crafted from 100% recycled precious metals and are handmade by me in my little studio.
What are Salt & Pepper Diamonds? Most Diamonds come with flaws, imperfections or inclusions though they are usually so small you cannot see them with the naked eye. The inclusions could come in different sizes, shapes and colours, though typically black and white. A Salt and Pepper Diamond is one that has a mix of many black (pepper) and white (salt) inclusions or flaws creating a silky grey and speckled appearance to the stone. In recent years, Salt & Pepper Diamonds have grown in popularity as a relatively inexpensive alternative to the traditional eye clean Diamond.
* The Diamond measures 2.8mm approx
* Carat weight of Diamond is 0.11ct approx
* The ring band measures 1.2mm
* The ring band can be hammered or smooth.
* Diamond is the birthstone for April
* This listing is for 1 Diamond ring only - spacer rings can be bought separately
* The ring is under the required weight for hallmarking but can be hallmarked (at London Assay office where we are registered), for an additional cost and increase in processing time. Please send me a message for further details. Your ring will arrive in a beautiful Saturnalia Jewellery box ready for gifting.
Free Worldwide Tracked & Insured shipping!