A sparkling Sterling Silver Peridot Stacking Ring Set
The gemstone measures 4mm and is a bright lime green colour.
We use natural gemstones in our jewellery and these Peridots are earth-mined and untreated.
Made entirely from scratch in our bright little studio in Wales, from Sterling silver wire and tube and polished to a high shine, the gemstone is set by hand in a tube/rub over setting.
* Peridot measures 4mm
* The round Sterling silver ring band measures 1.5mm
* The hammered rings measure 1mm each approx
* Peridot is a birthstone for August
* Jewellery will arrive in a beautiful Saturnalia gift box
* Gift wrapping also available.
✨ PRODUCTION TIME AND RING SIZE ✨
These rings are made to order and we can make them in any size. Our current production time is 1-3 working days.
If you know your size but it's not a UK/AU size you can check a conversion chart by clicking on the following link:
Or, you can contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your size
We will gladly resize a ring for you up to 1/2 size larger Free of charge - we just ask that you pay for shipping!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you.
✨ PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
We post Monday to Friday and will send your jewellery securely packaged and in a beautiful gift box.
Our postal boxes are recyclable and we use biodegradable packing peanuts/filling composed of starch that can be composted or dissolved in water!
Our processing time is 1-3 business days.
* UK orders are sent via ‘Royal Mail - Signed For’ - 1-2 working days delivery
* International orders are sent with Royal Mail Tracked & Insured - a signature will be required upon delivery - 5-7 working days delivery
If you have any questions please send me a message.