This luxurious bracelet features fine quality, natural faceted Cirtrine rondelle beads that have excellent lustre and polish so they sparkle beautifully.
This rich, colourful bracelet is a perfect gift for someone who loves unique and striking crystal jewellery!
The 6mm gemstones are each separated by a tiny 2mm gold filled bead, which really makes the colours of the gems pop!
At the centre of the bracelet sits a mesmerising golden Ethiopian Opal nugget that exhibits exquisite flashes of red, orange, yellow & green!
The extender chain is finished with dainty Ethiopian opals that are also very fiery and full of colourful flashes.
✨ Please note! The bracelet sizes available are the total length from end to end including the clasp - the extender chain is in addition to the bracelet size.
* The Citrine measure 6mm approx
* The Opal nugget measures 11.5x8.5mm
* The Opal weighs 3 carats approx
* The bracelet is fastened with a 14k Gold Filled Lobster Clasp
* If your preferred bracelet size is not listed please send me a message
* Extender chain measures 1", 2" or none
* Also available in sterling silver or 14k rose gold fill, just leave a note at checkout!
* Saturnalia Jewellery box included.
✨ What is 14k Gold Fill?✨ Please do not confuse gold fill with gold plate! Gold filled has literally 100% more gold than gold plate. Gold filled (or rolled gold) comprises a solid layer of gold (14k) permanently bonded to a base metal. It is very hard wearing and under normal wear the gold will not peel or flake, unlike gold plate, and so it is a more economical alternative to pure gold. Please note that photos are deliberately magnified to show the detail of each piece, so please be aware that items will look larger in the pictures than in real life. Please carefully read the description where accurate sizes will be listed!*